Memu is one of the best Android emulators that are widely used today, so if you want to play Android games on your PC / laptop you can try this Memu emulator. Of the several Android emulators that are scattered, Memu has quite a lot of features. I play Mobile Legends using this Memu application and everything is very smooth.
In addition to games, this Memu Emulator can clearly run all Android applications too, you can download any application / game on the Google Play Store that you want. Yes, just like a smartphone / tablet android. But of course the settings must be adjusted to the capabilities of your PC / laptop.
The latest version of Android Emulator is Memu Android Emulator 22.214.171.124 which you can download directly through the official website or you can download it directly from the link that I have provided at the end of this article.
Below are some of the latest features and improvements to version 126.96.36.199:
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resoluton, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Keyboard / joystick mapping to touch screen for much better game experience
- Pass through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games
- Fast APK installation by dragging and dropping
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- One-click android system creation / clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances
Whats New :
- Fix an issue of online update daemon
- Fix an issue of run-time environment repairmen
- Reduce the size of installation package